Baby

As some of you already know… Scott and I are going to be having a baby! We are excited, I am nervous and a bit overwhelmed, but happy too! The little baby Fullmer is expected to arrive on May 15. My doctor wanted me to go in for a dating ultrasound, even though I told him when I was due. But I am glad he wanted me to go, it was an amazing experience! I didn’t know what I was expecting the baby to look like, but I was slightly shocked to see it with 2 legs, 2 arms and moving around like crazy! Here are a few pictures from my ultrasound at 12 weeks.





I am heading into my second trimester today and hoping this new trimester takes away the need to go to bed at like 7pm every night. My to do list is huge and I would like to start accomplishing things on the list, but I need to stay up past dinner time to do this.
Once I start showing I will post a picture but right now my belly looks the exact same as it always does.

11 comments:

Alana said...

Congrats! That is so exciting, I hope everything goes good for you in your pregnancy

Unknown said...

Congrats guys!! This will be one cute baby! you guys going to find out the sex? i'm so exciting for you both :)

Andrea and Andrew McCollum

Anonymous said...

YES! Congrats you guys! That is so exciting! It is amazing...you will love being parents! And don't worry, the being tired thing will go away eventually! I was the exact same! haha Dave hated it! Keep us posted on everything! We are so happy for you!

Carrie said...

Yay! I am so excited for you guys! We'll be going through it at almost the exact same pace.:) COngratulations!!!

Sheri said...

Congratulations!!! I am thrilled for you............I know that baby will have the CUTEST nursery ever :)

LFixsen said...

So EXCITING!!!! Congrats!!!

becca olsen said...

Congrats Tara! I'm so excited for you. It's so awesome being a mommy.

the fellers said...

YAY! I am so excited for you guys! Are you gonna find out what you are having? And yes, I really thought about you A LOT while I was there, just missing the good ole days! It was so fun to do that with you guys, where is Crystal these days anyway???

R&A said...

CONGRATS!!! We had no idea. How exciting!! Maybe we will have a boy and you will have a girl and they can fall in love!! ahahahah hope you have been feeling well. So exciting though, you will make a fabulous mom!!

jessica said...

OHHHH!!! congratulations!!! that is so exciting!!

Kamry Low said...

Congrats!!! so exciting! hope you're feeling good and i hope you start getting more energy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...