Beginner Crafts

Project One:
My inspiration... House of Smith's
Her's is better, i like the black and white, but i didn't want to have to buy fabric and i had a tiny piece of leftover fabric that fit perfectly in this frame.
Total cost:
$3.99 for the frame (I started spray painting before i took this picture, it was gold to start)
$5.99 for spray adhesive (which i will use for tons more projects)
Everything else i had.

I am not sure what i am going to do with this yet, i like how she put her's into a basket. I have a hallway table and even have that large paper clip holding all those pictures. We will have to wait for the big move to see where it ends up!

Project 2:
While at Value Village looking for that round frame above i found these for $1.99.

I bought a can of spray paint and now they look like this!
I thought these would be a cute little filler somewhere in my place but once again waiting for the big move to find a good place for it.

Next on the agenda:
1. Clock for my computer/scrapbook room (my sister and I are making them)
2. Baby room art
3. Spray paint patio table and chairs

2 comments:

Sarah B said...

does the spray adhesive act like a primer? I am doing a few picture frames and have just used an undercoat...? I LOVE the birds!!!!

The Heavenor's said...

SHUT UP! I can't believe you got those cute birdies at Value Village!!! There freaken adorable!!! Awesome job tara!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...