I Should Be Packing...

Moving day is Saturday! But only the first move... the big move isn't till September. I am looking forward to moving to out of our disorganized condo and moving to a clean neat place with TV and a couch! Two things that i have messed greatly over the last few weeks. Actually our TV has been broken for at least a month. 

I am sure everyone that cares, will be glad to know i made a decision on what colors to do my new bedroom! YELLOW and GREY! I made a few cheap purchases, mostly from Home Sense and Winners. I also bought a few things that i need to paint and do a few other things to them. Can't wait!

Here is a few items i have purchased


Scott and I got new phones, which i am in LOVE with! Scott stood in line for 6 hours to get a pair of iPhones. I cant stop playing with it and either can Scott. Scott loves the games and I love my 2do app! I love creating list after list (yes i am a nerd).

Boston and I have been hanging out with our friends Koston and Ashley lately. Look how cute they are!



This was what Boston before church on Sunday. I had a hard time getting a picture of him with my phone because he was just so happy and kept moving around! Can't believe my little guy will be 4 months on the 19th of August!


2 comments:

Kim said...

Love the yellow and grey! Good choice. And Boston is getting so big!! He's such a cutie :) Also good luck with the move!

The Heavenor's said...

I already love the start with the Grey and Yellow!!! Very cute!!! And Boston of course, cute as ever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...