Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope everyone has a wonderful day full of tons of love!


My hubby and I celebrated valentine's on Friday night. We left our baby boy with his first non-family babysitter and enjoyed a valentines dinner! It was so nice to get out on a date... first date we have been on in Regina since we moved here back in September. Babysitters are limited when you don't know anyone and well no one has a job in this household :) A really nice girl from Scott's program has been begging him for months to babysit and we took her up on her offer! 


I thought I would share my first attempt back at scrapbooking. It has been probably 6 years (other than a my guestbook wedding album and a few other special projects). I made this valentine's day cards for the grandparents and while I was at it, I decided to scrapbook Boston's very first scrapbook page. I mostly used scraps I had to do the cards and the page. I don't think I will ever get through my huge pile of new paper at this rate!







I have been working hard these last few weeks on planning, creating and shopping for my son's first birthday party. His party isn't till April, but my friends sons birthday is in March and we are planning the same party and just sharing everything and splitting the cost! I can't wait to post the parties once they all happen!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...