Sweet Potato Fries

I love Sweet Potato Fries and so does my hubby. We indulge in a batch every couple of weeks. While I was vacationing at my parent's house, I made a batch for my family. I promised my mom I would send her the recipe... so here it is mom!


Ingredients:
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
2 pounds sweet potatoes, sliced
2 tablespoons olive oil


Directions:
Preheat oven to 425F. In a small bowl, toss together the spices. In a large bowl toss the potatoes with the oil, then with the spices mix until evenly coated.


Transfer the potatoes to a large baking sheet and roast, flipping occasionally, until tender, browned and crisped in places, about 25 minutes.


Next time I should change it up a bit and find a good sauce for dipping! Anyone have one they want to share?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...