Day Care Update

Boston is loving his day care (home). After I put his shoes on in the morning, he walks right up to the door and when I open the door he climbs down and starts walking (stops a little to play). He walks right to Erin's door and when she opens the door he climbs right into her house. I love how quickly he adjusted. It has made going back to work stress free. 
Boston gets up soon after I get up in the morning, sometimes before. He cant handle staying in his crib when he hears us. He wants all the time he can have before we go to work.
Erin sent me a few pictures of Boston and her little girl Eva who is 3.5 months younger than Boston. Right now she only has Boston but is interviewing for more kids. I am hoping her gets a boy a year or two older than Boston for him to play with because Boston just loves older kids. Erin said Eva and Boston get along pretty good, but like most kids, they have their moments!


Not sure why Boston has no shirt on... haha!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...