Daycare Update

Erin my daycare lady sent me these pictures today of Boston. I can't stop laughing at them. I love how much Boston loves to dress up and I also love the fact he is wearing girl clothes in 3 of the 4 pictures!


He definitly didnt go to daycare that day in a skirt!

Notice the green pok-a-dot pants Boston is wearing... have NO idea if those are pants, tights or a skirt of Eva's.

That isnt Boston's hat and those arent Boston's pink socks either!
I am so happy Boston loves it at Erin's. But sadly the time is coming to an end. She is moving to Quebec in April, so Boston's last day is April 20th. I have no idea where he is going to go after that. I am just hoping that Scott will get a job in Alberta and we wont have to worry about finding a new place, but who knows if that will happen. Next week I need to start looking for a new place for Boston here... wish me luck!

1 comment:

Lyndi said...

Oh no, that's so unfortunate that your daycare lady is moving. She seemed so great for Boston and so convenient for you guys. I hope that you are able to find someone soon. I will keep my ears and eyes open when I'm out and about. Good luck, especially with them moving back to Alberta, since I know that's what you really want... me too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...