Meal Planner

I thought I would share my favorite free meal planner I use and love. I have tried many... I have made my own and even purchased some. But in the end the one from The Project Girl is my favorite. It is a weekly meal plan with a grocery list at the bottom.
If your interested you can go here to download a free PDF copy for yourself.

For years I used this one on and off. I made it about 3 years ago. It is laminated, which allowed me to use dry erase markers on it. But in the end, I came to realized I am not a one month ahead meal planner type of girl (oddly enough I love to plan my schedule and life months and some times years in advance).


My goal for the future is to take my recipe binder I created 6 or so years ago and turn it into a Fullmer family favorite recipe binder instead of pages and pages of recipes I've never tried. I love Pinterest as many of your do too and I am proud of myself for actually trying almost one new recipe a week! Sometimes even two, if I make a dessert on the weekends!


What do you guys use for a meal planner?

How about when you find a favorite recipe, do you save it into a binder, type it up on your computer, write in on index cards??

3 comments:

Sheri said...

If you can believe, I still use the same meal plan that you posted years back. I only ever plan a week at a time on it and when I have something that makes leftovers that head to the freezer then I write it down a bit later on the plan for the month so I don't forget about it! I am going to try that PDF though since I struggle with the breakfast and lunch ideas. Love that it has a shopping list too since I always have that on a seperate pad of paper on the fridge.
Pinterest has turned into my new recipe book. I pin recipes to try and then once I have tried them I move them to a different folder......love it!

Allison said...

If I pin a recipe and make it I move it to a separate board, but I also write it down so that I have it in my recipe box. I only plan a week or two ahead, any more than that and I feel a bit overwhelmed, I have no idea why. I have a dry erase calendar in the kitchen for just meal planning and then I take my recipes for the week and stick them in a clip on the side of the fridge. It's working better than it ever has before, maybe I'm growing up!

Megan said...

I only usually plan a week or two (if i'm feeling ambitious) ahead. I actually just made a new weekly meal planner for a guest post April 9th. I am really excited about it because it's more FUN than any of my others. Which isn't hard because I usually write it on the white board or a scrap paper. haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...