How Long Has It Been???

According to the date on the previous blog (which was "having fun and being dumb")... it has been.... 1 year and 4 months since I lasted blogged anything. Some of you have given up on me I know, but I am here to assure you that I AM BACK! I am thanking a few friends for their ongoing blog efforts that have kept me interested in blogging. I think Vinnie's blog is my biggest inspiration... I love all the extras, i am going to learn now to make those cool headers!
Now some of you might think... okay so where you been this last year? Well I will be honest and say, right here, same place where I left! Nothing really has changed much. Scott and I work... and work... oh and Scott also goes to school too!
So why haven't I blogged anything... well, I think my life is pretty boring! No babies, no fun trips, just Scott and me working!
But I did quit my one part time job at Pottery Barn to give me more “Tara time”, so maybe that will inspire me to keep this blog up to date! I still have 2 more jobs, but working at Pottery Barn was taking up about 14 hours of my week… plus all the driving time!

Here are some just some random pictures of the last year. There isn’t many… once again, we don’t really have an exciting life, but I am sure that will all change one day when we have a little family! I changed the posted date on a few so they would fit into around the right time frame.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...