Canada Day 2008















Canada was a special day for Scott. My mom suggested that I take Scott to the Legislative Building since they are open for tours to the public only on Canada day. Since Scott wants to run for some kind of elected government position in the future, I knew he would enjoy it. My sister, Scott and I headed to the leg building. 
We were a little early till the doors opened at noon, but we stood at the front waiting. Soon enough the line up started and my sister made sure she was bossy and stayed in the front of the line... well good for my sister!! We where chosen to have a PERSONAL tour with some guy that has a position that Scott knows and he was in Heaven. Alyssa and I just laughed as we watched Scott in total excitement. We got to even tour the main legislation chamber room even before they let anyone else in. Scott also got this hard cover book presented to him on the building!





















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...