Back in the Day

I have been scanning my older scrapbooks from many years ago, back when i lived in Sherwood Park! I just wanted to post some high lights of those years. I use to scrapbook all the time, right after I took the picture... what happened to those days??? 
And just on a side note, the fire alarm keeps going off in my building, it is so loud and is making me go crazy. Some people might think... well get out of your condo, but the fact it goes off and then stops for a few minutes and then goes back off, i am assuming they are just testing it (well I hope that is the problem)!

And now for the memories... (more to follow as i scan more pages at work)!


Ikea with Krystal - Summer 2003

Road Trip to Lethbridge with Alyssa and Krystal - May 2003


My Nephew, Nathan when he was just little (he is 8 now).

West Edmonton Mall one night - April 2003


My Brother and his first kid - July 2003

Alyssa's Grad - April 2003

Preference - October 2003

3 comments:

the fellers said...

HEY! I am in a lot (ok...just some) of those pictures!!! Did you ever scrapbook some of the Mexico pics? Oh fun times! haha...I loved that night at west ed....and halloween! hahaha

Carrie said...

Oh the good ole' days! That night at West Ed was so much fun. We all had some fun back then, huh.

Krystal Simpson said...

Well, my hair is not that short again and probably never will be. But it is around my chin. PS-I started a blog at your request, but my computer broke so I haven't been able to update it much. And I agree with Vinnie - where are the mexico pictures:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...