New York... here we come!

I just finished booking our plane tickets to New York next summer. I know it is really far in advance but we are using our aeroplan points and the sooner you book the better flight you get. And Scott and I got an amazing flight with no stops and perfect departure times.
Scott went to Boston on his mission so we are planning on spending a lot of time in Boston as well, visiting all his favorite areas. My whole family is coming along, so that is very exciting too. My Dad also served his mission in the area, but back then it covered a lot more area that Scott's did a few years ago. My dad hasn't been back since his mission, I cant wait to see how amazed he is about how different everything is.


I am sooooo excited! We have 10 months to save A LOT of money... because this trip will cost A LOT of money!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...