Christmas 2008

Christmas this year was spent with Scott's family. Christmas eve at his grandpa's house with tons of family, christmas day at his parents and Boxing day evening at his uncles. The day after boxing day for me was spent in bed for about 3 days sick with the flu. I think the first day i threw up about 10 times and the next few days i was just in bed... sleeping. But i got better and Scott and I went to my parent's house for New Years. We also spent time with my friends in Edmonton, playing games, wii and just catching up.

Christmas Day at the Fullmer's...


Scotts mom's tree!


I like this one because it shows the gift opening craziness!


Random Christmas Decor at my house...










My biggest surprise of Christmas was my new camera! I have been telling Scott that i wanted a new camera forever. And finally a few months before Christmas we started looking into one. I knew which one i wanted just because i liked the Canon commercials but Scott is different and did the hunt on the best camera out there for what i needed.

SO that is what i got for Christmas from Scott and his parents. Scott just didn't tell me about his Christmas bonus he got from work and used that money.
This is my new camera!

5 comments:

the fellers said...

I love the little car ornament...and yay for a camera...Shon loves Nikons best too...good pick Scott!

LFixsen said...

That is the same camera I have. I LOVE it!!!

The Heavenor's said...

Cute Christmas decor Tar! It looks like some of the pics were taken with your sweet new camera! Very nice pics.

Carrie said...

Yay, a new post! Now you just need to do a post with a picture of you! (It's gonna be hard nowdays since you'll want to always be behind the lense....but we still need to see your smiling face. ) How have you been?

Allison said...

Oooh looks like you ditched the pink christmas ornaments this year? LOL I bet Scott was happy about that! Everything at your place looks awesome! I sooooo wish I had been able to decorate this year, but oh well, it was almost nicer not to have to worry about everything looking just right... AND I love love your camera!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...