Happy Birthday Scott

It was Scott's Birthday yesterday... here is how we celebrated!

I woke up around 9... got a few things done around the house, then woke Scott up to make him waffles!


As we eat waffles, we watched Elf!


Then we got ready for church... went to church. Can't let those Primary and Nursery kids down by not showing up :)

When we got home, Scott open his present that was hiding under the bed. As you can tell from the pictures, he was very shocked to see what i had given him. He asked for Guitar Hero - World Tour for Christmas but since he was expecting it, i thought i would give it to him for his birthday instead... throw him off a bit!



I love Scott's new vest. His mom gave it to him for his birthday. They had his birthday dinner last sunday for him.

After the gift opening, we had our friends Colby and Ashley over for dinner. I made chicken enchillads and chocolate cake with a oero creamcheese middle (Scott's requests).




And today is our 2nd year wedding anniversary! Happy 2 years Scotty!

I wanted to post this picture, because i looks nice outside. According to www.weather.ca the max temperature the day we had our pictures taken was -0.9C (but i swear it was colder than that) and today and tomorrow... well it's like -35C with the windchill!

3 comments:

Allison said...

I know 'Surprise" right? I totally caved in and got a blog- mostly because I got a big person g-mail account and it kinda facilitated the whole blogging thing- I especially love that I can now comment on others' blog posts.... So happy belated to scott! Good job with throwing him off with the Guitar Hero b-day present. AND I love the sweater vest too- and the fact that Scott sitting on the couch opening his present would be perfect for scrapbooking- festive Christmas colors! Yay!

LFixsen said...

That cake looks AMAZING!!! I'd love the recipe!

The Heavenor's said...

Your such a sweet wife Tara. I'm glad you and Scott like that chicken enchillada recipe, so good hey! Also I think I need to get the recipe for that cake you made Scott for his bday, it looks so good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...