Pie

We had the missionaries over for dinner last night. I loved baking so i decided to make a dessert. 

http://www.kraftcanada.com/en/recipes/sunshine-pie-118569.aspx

Doesn't it look yummy!
Unfortunately we never had a chance to partake of this goodness...


I was so sad. Not only was it a waste of money but i broke the glass dish too! There was a plus side of dropping it on the floor, i saved myself eating all those extra calories i obliviously don't need.

The funny thing is, this wasn't the first time i dropped a pie/cake on the floor. I made this yummy cheesecake back many years ago for my roommates.



Maybe i should stay away from making cakes and pies????

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Oh so sad! i'm glad you have a sense of humor though........I might have just cried.

Allison said...

I cried over spilled milk yesterday, I would have sobbed over spilled pie and broken dish...

Kim said...

Oh that's sad!! haha!! I remember I dropped one of the first meals I made when we were newly married...it went everywhere!!! haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...