A Semi-Unhappy Post

The other day Scott and I were trying to write the little "about us" thing on the right side of the blog. It took us forever because Scott said everything i would write sounded depressing!
That inspired me to write a depressing post ;)

What I miss about Calgary:
1. Seeing family (Scott's parents once a week and mine a couple times a month) and Friends
2. My Job (I honestly miss working)
3. Evergreen Ward
4. My calling (I know I said I couldn't wait to get out of primary... it was almost 4 years, but I miss my primary ladies and knowing what calling they asked me to do, i am scared)
5. The home decor shopping (so far all i can find here is Home Sense and Walmart) Online shopping here i come!
6. Hanging out with my husband (he hasn't been coming home till 11pm every night)
7. Color on my walls
8. Boston's best friend and his mommy
I know this post is depressing but knowing me, in one years time i will write a post that says, what i am going to miss about Regina!


On a plus side, i see a lot of free time in my future and i have a large list of projects i want to accomplish. Some include:
1. Finish the quilt i started making right before i got pregnant and never found the time to finish it
2. Learn photoshop
3. Scrapbook (haven't done it for over 5 years but still love to buy paper)
4. Do a digital family history scrapbook
5. Figure out something i can do from home to make money (other than the bookkeeping i am already doing)
6. Lose the 30lbs i have gained since we got married almost 4 years ago


AAAAA feel good to write a semi-unhappy post!
Tara

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with one of those posts every once in a while! Life's not perfect!

Carrie said...

Love it. Cause it's real. I feel the same way about getting projects done, wanting to scrap book and lose the post-marriage weight. Here goes.... Good luck to ya!

The Heavenor's said...

Awwww Tara, I want to come give you a big hug! You've knocked another month of your stay there! Way to go on losing 30 lbs! Hottie, and way to get those things done!!!
I'll write you a email soon,sorry I haven't written back for a while... bad friend I am :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...