Christmas Twist to My Favourite Cookie

My all time favourite cookie is a homemade Oreo cookie! Most people I know have had one, but not everyone. If you fit into the never category, please please, make a batch and let me know what you think!
Oreo Cookies
2 pkg. devils food cake mix
4 eggs
2/3 cup oil
Mix together, roll into balls. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes and let cool. 
4 cups icing sugar
1/4 cup butter
8 oz. (250 g) cream cheese
1 tsp. vanilla
Spread onto two cookies and put together like Oreos!
Now for my Christmas twist!
First I added, green food coloring to the cream cheese filling then I finely crushed some candy canes.
After I constructed the cookies, I rolled the cookie in the candy canes.

Lastly I ate... a lot of them, but I wasn't the only one!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...