Days Till Christmas Blocks

I know these blocks can be found everywhere from blogs to super saturdays (google super saturday crafts if you don't know what it is), but I thought I would share my version.
My sister who claims to not be crafty, did one with me. Here she is hard at work.
The supplies:
  • 2 wood cubes measuring 3.5 inches
  • 1 wood block measuring 7.5 inches long, 3.5 inches deep and 1 inch tall
  • 12 pieces of christmas scrapbook paper measuring 3 inches square
  • Mod Podge
  • White Paint (or any color you choose)
  • Sponge brush
  • Letters that read "Days Till Christmas" (I got my vinyl lady to cut it for us)
  • Numbers for block 1 - 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (I used my cricut to cut these out)
  • Numbers for block 2 - 0, 1, 2, 6, 7, 8 (make sure your 6 can also be a 9)
The finished product!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...