Mississauga Ontario

Boston and I went to Ontario to visit my brother Jeff and his family. My sister Alyssa, also came flying from Edmonton. It was a lot of fun and so nice to get away and see family. I have missed seeing people! Here are a few pictures from our trip in random order.
Niagara Falls

Playing/breaking his cousins chalk

Showing off his new shoes

Passing time on the airplane reading books on the iPad


The kids in front of the Falls

Not liking the splash park

Lake Ontario


At his first sushi restaurant... and no he didn’t actually eat this

Learning to play basketball


After waking up from a wonderful nap... this nap was my favourite nap of his all trip! We went to this yummy buffet (I love food, especially all you can eat... might be why i need to lose 40 lbs) and he slept the whole time and I could actually enjoy myself without worrying about Boston!

Can't wait to go back. Next time I will have to bring Scott and show him around. My brother and his wife were amazing to us and spoiled us in everyway! Thanks Again!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...