Staying In

January caused our little family to be very lazy. I think it is the weather and the blues. We tend to stay inside on the weekends and evenings. If only we were being productive as we stay inside, but honestly we aren't!

We keep ourselves entertained with tons of dance parties...




Dress up....


Sticky Note Parties...


Swimming...



I guess Scott and Boston did get out and go for a walk one day...



iPhone/iPad games and and books...



Scott has started applying for jobs. I think we both are excited to start the next chapter of our life. If anyone knows anyone that works in the Alberta government and can get Scott a job, please let me know. His masters is in Public Administration, basically a lot of policy. We both want to move back to Alberta! I had a huge cry last night because I get discouraged and think it will never happen...

BUT to lift our spirits, in less than 24 hours, Scott and I are on a plane headed for Mexico!! Boston gets to spend a week with Grandpa and Grandma Woolley and Aunt Alyssa! I'm unsure how he is going to take it considering it will be Boston and my very first night away from each other!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Did Scott send his resume to Thomas yet? They have openings that close within a week!

Allison said...

Tara have SO MUCH FUN! You guys deserve the break, and don't worry, Boston will be A-OKAY while you're gone.

Sheri said...

Just talked to Thomas and he never did get Scott's resume (just incase he sent it to the wrong address). He is hiring right now.
Have a great trip!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...