Down to Only One Blog


After much thought and debate, I realized WHAT WAS I THINKING, I cant handle two blogs, I barely write on one!

Then the debate came, well which one do I keep. The Striped Box gets way more reads than Scotty and Tara plus it looks way nicer, but Scotty and Tara has been with me since the beginning. In the end, I have decided to just blog on Scotty and Tara! I have added most of my posts from The Striped Box over and in the process of making it a little more user friendly. Just need to work on a header and a few other small items. If you enjoyed The Striped Box, please follow me here.
We have a busy year ahead of us. By spring we should be in a new place, way bigger place (we only have 850 sq ft right now) and with new places, mean tons and tons of home décor projects! I don't know about you, but I cant wait.


Maybe one day I will start up blogging on two blogs again, but right now with working full time and trying to find motivation to clean our apartment and feed my husband and child every night, it won't be any time soon...


**I'm trying to come up with a creating blog name... other than Scotty and Tara to put as my header. If you think of a good one, let me know :)

2 comments:

Deborah Duncan said...

I love reading your blogs. Which reminds me, I don't think I have blogged for just about two years now..Maybe I need to get back into it.

The Heavenor's said...

Love the new blog title, it's perfect and clever! Good idea with downsizing your blogs, I find it hard to keep up to one lately!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...