19 Days Till Christmas

I haven't been that excited for Christmas yet... maybe it is the fact Scott is busy with studing for exams and I am busy finishing up my class and we both are still working. BUT i hope to get more in the spirit of Christmas as of tonight, last night helped too since we had our ward Christmas party. Scott is at school right now writing his first final exam. I have to make a little side note, that I find it a little odd that his final is on a Saturday night. It wasn't a weekend class or even a evening class. Weird!
Back to my Christmas talk... I had some running around to do this morning, had a baby shower to go to this afternoon and all evening i have been cleaning, doing laundry and putting the last Christmas touches up. My tiny condo looks in order again and now i can start to enjoy Christmas... hopefully. 
I am looking forward to Thursday when Scott is done his exams for this semester and he has a break from school (but not from work). And on the 16th I am done my class and on the 23rd I have a break from work till January 5! Scott and I are planning some fun date nights for the holidays. Including, making ginger bread houses (I am most excited for that one). 
We still have most of our Christmas shopping to do. So far, we have just done my parents. We have ideas, but need to go out and get the gifts. 

My mom and dad where in town 3 weekends ago and I have to share my little gift my mom bought me in Okotoks. My goal this year was not to buy anything new for Christmas decorating, since i bought tons at Pottery Barn last Christmas when i worked there. SO i was glad for my moms gift to me! Thanks Mom!

1 comment:

the fellers said...

I love that sign, and Happy Anniversary!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...