Weekend Update

Scott and I had a wonderful weekend in Sherwood Park. I love going to visit home and seeing my family and friends. Another major reason i love going away is i get to spend time with my hubby. Scott normally works every Saturday, so when we go out of town i get my husband for a full day! Friday night we had a wedding to go to. My friend Sarah got married to a really cute Australian. I didn't take any pictures, but I found this one on facebook (hope you don't mind Colette). They are a very gorgeous couple. Sarah played professional Volleyball in Europe and he plays professional Rugby in Australia. Couldn't get more perfect than that! Congratulations Sarah and Chris.


After the wedding, we went over to our friends Breanne and Jordan's house. I have only seen their baby once before this weekend, so i was looking forward to seeing cute little Avery.


Saturday was shopping! Scott loves west ed, but due to lack of money we don't go to the mall very often. I think it had been almost a year since we went to West Edmonton Mall. Scott loves his abercrombie and finch. My parents gave him an early birthday present (money) to buy something new. We decided instead of clothes (Scott barely wears causal clothes anymore because of work) he was going to buy a nice lap top cover for his new lap top he ordered online the day before.

This was his early Birthday and Christmas present from me. Scott waited for me to get home from school on Thursday night so he could open it with me. The way Scott was so excited to open the Mac book, you would have thought he was like 5 years old on Christmas day.
 

3 comments:

the fellers said...

oh so pretty...he will LOVE it!

The Heavenor's said...

We loved you and Scott's company Friday... so when are you moving to Edmonton ;)

Allison said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh the Mac book... sigh... that would be heaven- I'm glad you opened it together! So when are you going up to Edmonton at Christmas? Steve has a bunch of days off and so we might actually get to visit with people. Soooooooooo that means if you're going up too, we should plan maybe a girls/couples/family night with the gang???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...