My Newest Purchase

In my previous post showing my new crafty projects I mentioned that I try not to shop anymore and trying to save money for New York. Haha, well a couple days after that post I went shopping! I couldn't help it, I have been eyeing this clock that I saw in the House and Home magazine. I finally went to Restoration Hardware after work on Thursday and bought it. It was an even better match then I had hoped. I justified buying it because we haven't had a clock in the bedroom for over a year and have been waking up to my cell phone. Now I have a pretty alarm clock!

Look how cute it is!




The lamp was a great find from Home Sense, the shade was $5 from Zellers. The little vase is from Pottery Barn and it all matches my pok-a-dot sheets from Pottery Barn.

I have been so good not buying too much for the house since I quit working at Pottery Barn in the summer. And Pottery Barn is not too close to my house (about 20-25 minutes away). But Restoration is like 5 minutes from my work and 10 minutes from my home. It is a good thing Crate and Barrel opens after my NY trip, because it is going in at the same mall as Restoration!

I added these last few pictures of my bedroom, i took them a while ago, but everything other than the clock is the same. I love my dot sheets. They are pretty kiddish, but i don't care.


The shelves on the wall are where those 2 crafty projects are from my previous post are located (the F and the picture frame).

And yes my room is really small. I cant fit a normal dresser in the room... only this tall square lingerie dresser (they are really called a lingerie dresser, i don't just call it that because of what i keep in it.)

2 comments:

Allison said...

LOL about your lingerie dresser! That's awesome! Don't worry I knew it was called that- my grandparents had one on each side of the bed... I really hope grandpa wasn't wearing lingerie :P

The Heavenor's said...

Awesome room Tara, its so adorable. And I love the new look to your blog, very cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...