Duggers

Did anyone watch the Dugger’s Special on TLC Sunday night? I cried though the last 30 minutes when I saw the baby come out. It was just so tiny and the exact age my little guy is right now inside of me (25 weeks). It broke my heart watching it try to breath and watching the little chest move up and down way too fast. It was unbelievable to think that is what my baby looks like right now, same size, same everything.

Here is a clip from TLC, but it doesn't actually show much compared to the episode. I wish Scott was home Sunday night to see it, instead, I just sat on the couch all by myself and then called my mom (since I know she watched it too).

http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/17-kids-and-counting-webisodes-baby-19-josie-brooklyn.html

I am glad my baby is still inside of me and hope it stays there until May!

The next day, my extra channels were cut on my Telus tv... sadly no more TLC and Womens network for me and no more Fox news and CNN for Scott. The things we have to sacrifice for this unborn child :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

unfortunately i know exactly how she felt as Lincoln was 24 weeks, but hopefully her baby will be okay and don't stress it is super rare and i'm sure you will have a healthy uncomplicated pregnancy, what a blessing that really is!

Andrea McCollum

Kim said...

Oh I missed it. I would have been bawling too. Isn't it crazy how each week makes such a difference in the development of these little teeny babies? Hope things are going good and you're feeling good :)

Kamry Low said...

Oh i just love the Duggers!!! I'm a big fan of the show! I'll have to keep you posted on how there little one is doing! you look cute all pregnant tara!!

The Heavenor's said...

Oh I know Tar, I saw it! I was all choked up too, that poor little girl is going to have so much more of a fight, at least your little guy is safe inside where he should be!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...