A Week In the Sun

I love the sun, I love shopping and I love vacations! Our week off was great, it had its downs, which mostly only included the flying. I have learned never do transfer flights, especially with Scott! But the transfer flights were all that was left when I booked this trip back in August. But we got there and we got home and no more complaining or even talking about the flights, K Scott ;)

We shopped a lot (not all is for us, mostly baby)…



We drove around in this…



The car rental guys said they have never seen a VW Bug as a car rental and look at all the room it didn’t have!



We went to visit Scott’s missionary companion Mark, his wife Cami and their daughter Brooklyn. (It was darker in the house and the picture didn't turn out good, i was using my mini video camera to take the picture and Brooklyn was ready for bed!)



I hit 28 weeks (taken just outside the door of the Fullmer's condo)!




This is what happens to bananas when you leave them out since October… wanted to show Ruth this one!


Ruth's Christmas present from Scott and I, looks good (we bought her the Relax sign and put it up)!


As seen on Oprah… Chipotle Grill, yummy!



Scott liked this sign, posted at Chipotle Grill.




Thursday we took a drive out to the country. It was pretty and different from what we are use to in Alberta.



Cant wait to go back!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Trips are so fun! I wish I could vacation ALL the time! And man do I miss the sun and warmth - can't wait for summer :) And your little baby bump is SOOO cute!

Anonymous said...

Looks so fun! And you look awesome! We are leaving for Phoenix tomorrow and I can't wait!!!

Kamry Low said...

tara you look so great!!! and fun driving a little big eh? We drove one around in california, it was actually kinda fun because it could weave in out of lanes! look like you had fun!

The Heavenor's said...

Awwww, what a fun trip!!! And your look soooo good tara!!! Your belly is ADORABLE! Pregnancy suites you, I can't believe how good you look! I'll email you tomorrow and we can catch up!

Allison said...

Yay you're home! When can we play? Looks like your trip was really fun- a bed full of shopping goodies seems like fun to me! How was flying preggers? You look so cute, I can't wait to see the belly in person!

Kim said...

Sounds like your trip was great!! And fun shopping!! Did you find lots of cute stuff? What part of Arizona were you in? I love the Scottsdale Fashion Mall...did you go there?? It has pottery barn kids and crate and barrel...fun stores. You look great too!! Not too much longer :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...