One Of Those Sundays

Boston and his friend Jordan
It was one of those Sunday....
- Boston fall asleep about 45 minutes before we had to leave for church, I debated missing church to let him sleep but instead we woke him up and were only 10 minutes late.
- We were in Sunday school and Scott says to me, Boston just peed on me.
- We leave to go change Boston, he comes back missing his onesie and his pants.
- I feed Boston his bottle... with in 10 minutes he throws up all over Scott and Boston's sweater. Now Boston only has socks, a dress shirt and his tie (shoes already came off in Sacrament).
- I knew I wouldn't... I mean Boston wouldn't last through Relief Society, so we hang out in the hallway with his friend Jordan and his mommy.
- Since Boston didn't have pants on he didn't want to crawl on the carpet. He has never liked the carpet in the front entrance of the church (its pretty rough). See little video below for how he got around.
- Later that night, Boston knocked over Scott's pop all over the carpet. It was pretty funny, i was video skyping with my family, so they got to see the damage.
- About 15 minutes later, Boston threw Scott's glass against the fireplace and it shattered.
- Right after the glass breaking, it was bath, bottle and right to bed!! Boston was too tired from only napping for 45 minutes.



2 comments:

Kamry Low said...

that video is so great!!! hialarious!!

Anonymous said...

our little men are so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...