Crib and Teeth



Boston now wakes up at 5:45 every morning. He went from never waking up before 8 to 5:45AM!! It makes me mad... any thoughts on how to correct this problem. AND if I just try to ignore him, this happens. For all you ladies out there without kids yet, don't get an expensive crib, go to ikea and get one of theres.... the crib will just get damaged my the child! (For the record my crib wasn't that expensive and I do love it, but it could have been fun to buy a cheap ikea crib and paint it a fun color?!)

1 comment:

Allison said...

You can paint this one a fun color too... after you sand it all down... ugh... I feel sick thinking about the money we spent on cribs and how wrecked they are, we even swung deals on both of them, so I shouldn't feel so sick about it, but every tooth mark drives me nuts.... rant finished.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...