Big Birthday Bash

We had Boston's final and biggest birthday party on April 30th in Calgary at Scott's parent's house.


The theme was Cookies & Milk.


The Invite.

The Decor.
The cake says "cookie" on the top, just hard to tell from the picture.





(chocolate covered pretzels made by my lovely sister)




The Birthday Boy.



If I could change anything from the party, I would have asked someone to take pictures through out the party!! I was just too busy entertaining and watching Boston that I didn't think about pictures of the guests and the birthday boy having so much fun!


It was a fun party, thank you for everyone that came and for everyone that helped make the party a successful 1st birthday for Boston!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

All your decorations are SO cute. Happy Birthday Boston!

Christina said...

oh soo cute! Fun theme too! I cant believe Boston is already one.... holy that went so fast! xx

Sheri said...

I love every detail about this party!! You put so much work into it. Seriously so cute; i love all the added touches - the milk jugs, candy jars, photo frames, etc.
I swear by having a friend take the pics too (it is so worth it). If you are in town next year I would be happy to take them for you.
Happy Birthday Boston!

Allison said...

I'm so sad that I missed it, but it's probably better since I was probably carrying a bunch of mysterious sick bugs from my kids. I wish we could've gotten together :(

the fellers said...

ok, that cake is AWESOME!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...