Blog Thoughts

Who ever thought that i would have time to have two blogs, because i dont! I havent blogged on my other blog for months (but i did today). Anyways, i was just thinking, what should i do...

1. Just use the blog "scotty and tara"... even though we arent just scott and tara anymore.
2. Juse use the blog "the striped box" and add everything into the one.
3. Start fresh and do a fullmer family type blog.

What are your thoughts? You my friends out there, are you guys still into blogging and reading friends blogs? I know I got way to busy to read stranger blogs and go to only friends and then pinterest.

Let me know!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

umm thats a hard one. dont start a new one, I would maybe do scott and tara and then have a `stripped box`sections, so all your DYI and etc... but you can only see it if you click on the tab? get what I mean?

Grammarules said...

I kinda like the striped house. It is cute and homey.

Kamry Low said...

i wouldn't get rid of a blog. I agree with the craigs

Sheri said...

Don't start fresh. I like the idea of the family blog with some striped box features as well. I love seeing pics of your family but I also love all of your crafts and ideas too!
Eventually life will slow down a bit when school is done and you will have time for more I am sure.

Megan said...

I wouldn't start a brand new one. Liam's idea sounds good. Then you have both together kind of.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...