Ever Feel Like Your To Do List Is This LONG?


I have a busy week this week; I’m sure like most people. I typed a very detailed to do list while at work yesterday and printed it on a legal size paper. I WAS feeling pretty good about getting everything done in time for the church Christmas party this Saturday.. until Scott on the way home from work decided to throw a little curve ball at me. He told me that on Wednesday he is headed to Saskatoon for a managers meeting and will be coming back late Thursday night. I took a deep breath and realized it wasn’t his fault, but now I’m not sure how I am going to get everything done in time!
Hopefully little Boston can do what he did last night and go to bed at 7:45 with no fuss and no sadness every night this week. Expect for the night I will have to drag the little guy out in the cold and deliver turkeys to all the ladies that volunteer to cook.
I’m not complaining I actually really like my calling. We moved to Regina and had no friends, it has been a really nice calling to get to know some people in the ward. I just don’t handle stress well; I’m super exhausted and have pimples all over my face. 
I decided to go with center piece no. 2! Thank you for all your suggestions and comments on my other blog!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...