Autumn Chopped Salad - Weight Watchers

Have you seen this recipe going around Pinterest?? Honestly sooo yummy!! Scott and I have made in a bunch of times and could eat it every night if we wanted too.


The last time I made it, I decided to count weight watchers points and see how healthy I can make it without losing all the great flavours in every bite.

Here is my breakdown on how to make it a little more friendly to anyone trying to lose some weight.

Autumn Chopped Salad – Weight Watchers



PointsPlus

Romaine lettuce, chopped
0
1/2
Pear, chopped
0
1/4 cup
Dried cranberries
2
1/8 cup
Pecans, chopped
2
2
Turkey bacon slices, cooked crispy and sliced into pieces
2
3 cm cube
Feta cheese, crumbled
3
1 tbsp
Calorie-Wise Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
1

Total Points
10


Enjoy!

2 comments:

Megan said...

looks amazing!

The Heavenor's said...

So gonna make this tar! Do you know the amount of calories that are in it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...