Another Blog

Well friends and family... i decided to create another blog. This new blog is dedicated to my addiction to creating!

The main reason for starting this blog was to get myself motivated to start and finish all the projects I have around the house and in my head.


Come and give me some love on the blog! If you have a google account, follow me! If you don't, you can subscribe to new posts via email. 


Hope you enjoy! Comment on the new blog posts, if you like what you see :)


Link.... The Striped Box


Tara


And if you do any great projects and post them on your blog, if you don't mind (i will ask permission first) but i would love to feature your amazing crafting and decor projects!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! go tara!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...