Necklace Board

I have finally finished this little project! I started it back in September but had a hard time finding pins I liked to hold the necklaces (small town). When I found out we were going to be moving to another city I decided I wanted to switch up my bedroom colors. I was so excited to do yellow and grey but it has been a nightmare trying to find yellow fabric that I love. I don't get it... I see all the time on design shows like Nate, yellow being used currently, but why is their no yellow in fabric??? I was extremely hopefully I was going to find yellow fabric and got paint happy right when we moved in September. I love the way the bench turned out... but it needs some yellow friends. If anyone comes across any lovely yellow fabrics online please let me know!


Here is my necklace board. I took a cork board that I found discounted (hole in the board) at Home Sense with this frame already attached. Added some fabric, painted the frame (it was pink) and added my necklaces. I don't have much jewellery as you can tell by the amount on this board. I am pretty plain... I want to be more fashionable but I find it hard to accessorize myself but very easy to accessorize my home! I remember when I first got engaged, a few girls from my church said, I am surprised Scott is marrying Tara, she is very plain and well... Scott isn't! I did marry a man that is very fashionable, but I love it! At first it was a little bit too much for me with his pink shirts and perfect hair. He has since gotten rid of the pink shirts, but still has perfect hair (his mom is his hair dresser)





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...