The Incredible Diet

Scott and I are on a diet... it's been needed for some time. I have been trying to lose weight for months, years and well basically my whole life. I was happy when Scott started reading this new diet book and asked it I wanted to do it with him. I was thrilled because I have found in my years of struggle that I always do best when I am doing it with someone else. 
The diet is very strict. You eat only 3 meals a day but fill up with tons of protein and veggies. We haven't found it terrible yet but we are only in week 2. The best part of the diet is you are allow one cheat day a week! You can eat anything. If I am having a bad day and really want to snack, I just think Saturday you come and you can have it all! 
The biggest change I had to make with this new diet was my evening routine. Almost every night Scott is at school and I am at home sitting on the couch with a baby that wont go to bed. But since the diet I have tried to keep myself very very busy and I am surprised how fast my evenings go without thinking about snacking. My new found hobby (the new blog) is very helpful in this department.


BUT after all is said and done... there are times when i still feel like this....

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Love the video..........I know I have moments that I wish I could scream just like that ;)
Working out or changing eating habits really is soooo much easier with a partner. Pass on any good tips or food ideas.

Kim said...

Even when he cries he's adorable! Good luck with the eating changes...and yes having a partner is great! I lost over 15 pounds just by changing what I was eating and how I was eating. It makes a big difference. One of my best friends who is a personal trainer (and from books I've read) says that eating is 80% of weight loss. Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...