What I Miss About Our Condo

In our current place, we are renting an older 850 square foot apartment. Before we moved out of Calgary we owned a 790 square foot condo. I purchased it before I meant my husband and people always told me how smart I was to make that financial decision (I purchased before the big housing increase in Calgary). I have to admit, that wasn't even on my mind... the only reason I purchased my own place was I was sick of living in a place that didn't look nice! I was renting with 4-7 girls depending on the month and nothing matched.


Reasons why I miss the condo:
1. The color! I love color and miss being able to paint my walls.
2. It was new and clean. When I open cupboards in our current place the first thing that comes to my mind is... will I see a mouse (and no I have yet to see one)
3. Everything I own fit into this place perfectly. I currently have boxes and boxes full of decor items that I don't know where to put them (k, some of this is because my son is into everything right now).
4. Heated underground parking.
5. Dishwasher!


What I don't miss about the condo:
1. Lack of space, our current place has more square feet with equals tons more storage.
2. We had to walk down a huge hallway to our door and 1-2 flights of stairs depending on which parking spot (here we only have about 20+ steps).


I thought I would take myself down memory lane...
Our little kitchen, small but clean and a dishwasher!
Living room and dining area. Notice the green stripes on the wall.
Hallway, TV in living room and Boston's room (I didn't paint it because we were moving a few months after he was born) 
The brown matches the bathroom down the hallway but its not my favourite.
I miss my den/scrapbook room! Nothing special but in our current place this little room is were the dining room should be.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...