Car Accident


Nothing crazy happened... after work I went to fabricland. An old lady came inside and asks the front desk if they can ask the customers if anyone has a White Rav4. I was at the desk paying so I said, I do. She was like; my husband hit your car. I finished paying; we went out to the car. I asked as we were walking how bad it was and she said not bad (she was right). She said her husband hit the gas instead of the brake. Anyways, not too much damage on the cars... theirs was worse then mine. The hood was bent, bumper dented and the light broken. Scott thinks on ours the back bumper and the spare tire wheel will all need to be replaced (can’t tell by the pictures the damage). The couple were so cute. The old man was pretty shaken up, didn’t get out of the car. I saw him trying to dial the police to see if we had to get a police man (neither of us had really been in an accident before) and his hands were shaking. I told him I would call. After they told us just go down and report the accident to SGI, I wrote down both our information and we went on our way.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...