27 Years Old

Happy Birthday to me! Scott got up early and made us French Toast (he was making up for me having to tell him, it was my birthday the night before) :)
He then went to a class he had till noon. Boston had a good nap in the morning which was a nice gift to me and I was alone for 2 hours! After Scott got home we went on a hunt for cupcakes. Basically impossible in this town. After we found some, we went for lunch at the mall and shopping. Boston was pretty funny, he was good until i went into a change room and then we had to take him out the the stroller to get him quiet and that was a huge mistake. Boston went crazy... running around the mall. Running in the stores, in the hallways, riping things off shelves. We were those parents, you know the ones you see in the mall and secretly look and think, Why cant they control their child?!?
I took a picture of B in this hat, I thought it was very cute on him but need to wait for it to go on sale at the Gap.
We left after I finished up getting what we went for and Boston fall asleep the moment we put him in the car. Guess he wore himself out with all the running.
After the mall we went back home and I went out by myself to pick up a mirror at Home Sense from my parents for my birthday gift. I also did a few other window shopping including lusting over this deck box i want from JYSK. Wouldn't it be so cute with a bunch cushion on the top with all of Boston's out door toys inside!? And Painted a fun summer color?! I just don't want to spend that much on one....


We finished off my birthday with my favorite pizza, Pango Chicken Taco and cupcakes. I sure hope this is the last birthday I will have to spend NOT with my "twin" sister (we are twin for 4 days till Alyssa's birthday on the 20th) and my family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should have asked me! best cupcake place in town is sweet and fresh across the street from where the farmers market is! or i should say kiddie corner to! and happy bday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...